Quick Notes and TDL

NOTES:
TDL:
1. Comparisons/Reviews:Sunscreen, Foundation, Mascara, Fragrance(s)
2. Current Favourites

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tax Free Cosmetics

Hi! I was checking my email earlier and found out this juicy tibit ^^. Starting tomorrow until October 15, the Amore store at pmall (pacific mall) will be doing a tax-free promotion on all their products. I'm not sure if you can combine it with the vip discount(10%) but I'm totally taking advantage of it ^^. I've been wanting to try their other laniege foundations. oh FYI, the Amore store sells korean brand cosmetics such as Laniege, IOPE and Sulwhasoo.

Yes super short post but I just had to share it with the world...or at least the torontonians, hahaha.

Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the update one laneige! i love their skincare! how do you get the vip discount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i'm not entirely sure. My mom's been buying it from this lady for a few years and she always gave us a discount. After the change in ownership we still got the discount...you can try to get it by asking the lady at the store. I'm pretty sure she'll give it to you.

    ReplyDelete